Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nonsense incessantly

Omg ~ One month ? more than it ? well ~
It's freaking long time i didn't update anything here !?
It's fine , am i right ... !? i think so .. it's nothing to be up on blog.
Nothing special in my life as well ..
For my life , i can't believe that anything well madden than international news ..
If yes . or maybe something wrong happen on me !
maybe am appear in the newspaper ? international newspaper ~
oh what fuck ! sienz ~
This new semester ... i fell i'm lost ...
what i gonna to do ?
what can i say that ... my drawing skill is totally fail !
so frustrated on it .. i'm not interested on drawing a figure, human body ~
But it must ! so what should i do !? oh shit ~
Please give me some courage ...to endure it ... If not , i waiting to failed this sub !
some more ... such as a boring sch life, For me ...
The one academy ! boring ! arghhh !!!!!
Someone can make my life more special , more colorful ... !!?!?!?
Am fucking serious on this man !!! come and cheers me up ~
" dreaming" yeah ? maybe ~? still day time ... day dreaming !?
I like it so much ~ my hobby ~ yeah ! lolx !=0
what is the fucking funny in this world ? i dunno , never face before !
What is the terrible things in this world ~? i dunno as well ...
How to make more money !? and how's the feeling ~ ? i dunno wow
u need money or services or resource or food ? which one is going 1st !?
Fuck Off !!!!!! Nonsense incessantly ....
Am piss off now ~ =='

No comments: