Monday, July 13, 2009

I didn't do anything, write anything ..

in my blog , for one month,

the days are passing so fast ... why ?

very tired, busy, feel vexed , stress ~~

it has a lot of things were happened,

but like nothing to notice here as serious ...

just talk about yesterday ...

my dear bring me to fishing at KJ ...

damn nice, i felt excited and happy .

i learned fishing , i can felt the fish ~

now i can realize why u like fishing very much...

fishing can build people patient ...

i like this kind of life ... relax ...

no fighting, no argue between human ...

i am from terengganu...

i suitable the place there .....















The yellow orange "flower hon" .. my dear catch .















"吃人鲳 “? dunno ~ my dear catch de big fish



















I catch de ... first time ma .... ahaha















This is i catch also , so small .... very cute lo















Golden de "flower hon" ... very pretty ...
Dog biscuit bring back home bela jor ~

No comments: